What is QA Adept™?
QA Adept™ is NMQA’s proprietary, world leading methodology & delivery model, which leverages advanced testing methods, tools and techniques to condense timescales, increase quality, optimise coverage & reduce risk.
QA Adept™ is based on the firm understanding that unplanned change is inevitable. As such, it is designed to anticipate and pre-empt the major pain points in complex integration (and all types of) testing and provides the (pre-defined) mechanisms required to address them.
Every QA Adept™ implementation starts with a design phase which ensures the solution is tailored to the precise technical context and business needs of each client. Critical dependencies required for the success of the implementation are articulated before each engagement starts, ensuring the success criteria is known well in advance. This process ensures the best possible chance of success.
As an integral offering of our professional services team, QA Adept™ is one the primary factors responsible for the rapid growth of NMQA — and our listing in this years Sunday Times’ Tech Track 100 fastest growing technology companies.
How does QA Adept™ do it?
QA Adept™ leverages (and incorporates) the following:
- Intelligent Test Design
- Automation–Driven Testing
- Agile Integration Testing
- Sub-GUI Automation
- Application emulation & simulation
- Production Data Profiling
- Test Coverage Modelling
- Test Data synthesis
QA Adept™ has a 100% success record, achieving the following for Blue Chip Clients:
- Contained five months slippage for “tier one bank” ATM re-platforming programme
- Pre-delivered 12,000 automated scripts, saving more than three months for “tier one bank” (POS re-platforming)
- Contained three months slip for first release of inter-bank integration (ATM & POS re-platforming)
- Contained five months slip for “tier one bank” (Global Payment Processing re-platforming)
- Contained three months cumulative slip for “tier one bank” (Mortgages re-platforming)
QA ADEPT™ is the ideal solution for the following:
- Large scale complex integration projects
- Service Orientated Architectures
- Platform upgrades / re-platforming / systems replacement
- Transaction based systems
- Message based systems
- Web services
- Testing in the absence of IT environments
- All testing programmes!